You Are My Forever and Always







You Are My Forever and Always


 

From the First Time


I Laid Eyes On You


I Loved You

It Was Love at First Sight


And You Stole My Heart


Forever

That Moment


Was the Start


Of Me Loving You

And As Long


As I Live


That's What I'll Do

For All of Your Life


I Loved You


And For the Rest Of Mine


I Will Miss You

You Are My Forever


And Always



Dedicated to every parent who has had to bury a child and knows the Forever Love that will always fill their heart to cushion the Forever Loss that no parent ever expects to have to feel. 







Charles Robert Lindholm





Charles Robert Lindholm writes poetry on Wordpress.com under the blog name The Reluctant Poet.  He is currently residing in the Austin, Texas area.  Writing poetry since high school he finally started sharing his work on Wordpress.com in 2016 and is a contributing author at GoDogGoCafe and Poet's Corner where his work has been featured.  He blogs at - www.thereluctantpoetweb.wordpress.com

8 Comments

  1. Congratulations, Chuck! Best wishes for more of your beautiful poetry to be published for readers to enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful! A moving and heartfelt piece...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well said. I have not experienced this grief personally. Well, I lost a child before I had a chance to hold him, but a close friend of mine lost a child in stillbirth, and I do believe her pain was many times worse than mine. Your poem is a comfort.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A perfect poem to be featured ,and I'm sure a comfort to many out there. Truly a love that lives on forever.

    ReplyDelete
Previous Post Next Post