Orphaned Love






Orphaned Love

 

 She came to me like an orphaned shadow

Uprooted naked free

And embraced me

When I was floating

In my own world

Of deformed contours.

She claimed nothing

In that night of rain she warmed my bed

Later, as we lie down like two sailed away boats

I saw her half open lips trying to say something

Something, that would change us forever

But when I wake up in morning

I found an empty bed

And I saw in the mirror

My own face

Of orphaned love.

 

Subhadip Majumdar



Subhadip Majumdar is a writer poet from India. He is certified in Creative Writing from University of Iowa.He also edited for a long time a reputed Bengali poetry journal. Wrote a short novel as Tumbleweed writer in Shakespeare and Company, Paris.Two poetry books published and one novel in process of publication. Books published on Van Gogh from New York and a Short Story Collection available in Ebook in amazon.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post