Tied Together









Tied Together


I need a centerpiece

to capture my heart

and build a home there


I need a love

that expands beyond

alpha and omega


I need a partner

that sees past my faults

and helps to heal them


I need a goddess

to cast spells

that last a lifetime


I need a trust

that takes each leap

with faith in tow


I need a warrior

prepared to fight

to keep the peace


I need a truth

that has no choice

but to shine with honor


I need a you

in this moment

for all eternity                                    


Scott Thomas Outlar


Scott Thomas Outlar hosts the site 17Numa.wordpress.com where links to his published poetry, fiction, essays, interviews, reviews, live events, and books can be found. His work has been nominated for the Pushcart Prize and Best of the Net. Scott was a recipient of the 2017 Setu Magazine Award for Excellence in the field of literature. His work has been translated into Albanian, Afrikaans, Persian, and Italian.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post