The Heartened Path







 
 
 
The heartened path
 

 

When your walls crumble away;

I'll help you clear the rubble.

When your passion has shriveled up;

I'll help you make it bloom.

When your words won't work;

I'll wait and be patient.

 

To me, you are precious... so I'll wait.

 

When your trust is shattered and feeling lost;

I'll listen to you.

When your strength wavers and stamina wanes;

I'll hold onto you.

When your heart says 'yes' but your head says 'no';

I'll still love you... no matter your situation.

 

I'll light up your path in the gloomy hours;

a beacon of hope, to help battle your shadows.
 
 
Danielle Weiss
Danielle Weiss is a 35 year old, enthusiastic writer from, Newcastle, Australia.She loves to write poetry and rhyming verse but more recently is keen to expand  into bigger projects where she can let her imagination truly run wild via micro fiction and short stories. She is currently working on her first Novel.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post